Updated: Jun 7, 2022
If you have a dream of writing and publishing a book, this article will surely inspire you to start (or complete) this project. There is a popular saying that in life we need to plant a tree, write a book, and have children, in order to be fulfilled people. These are ways of leaving a legacy of our existence, because even after death, we will be remembered for them.
When God puts something so precious in your heart that you feel like you need to share it with others, so that they too will be blessed with such a revelation, it's time to write. Writing is such a permanent record that God himself left his Word for us, so that, even today, we could know him.
Step-by-step suggestions to start writing your book:
1. Write down keywords you'd like to write about.
2. Transform those keywords into titles. They will become the book's chapters.
3. Start by writing the chapter that burns in your heart the most. Don't worry about the order.
4. Put subheadings, if the chapter is too long.
5. The introduction and conclusion should be smaller "chapters", without much depth.
6. The introduction should be an invite for reading, describe your inspiration's source, and the book's purpose.
7. The conclusion should top the book with a golden crown. It should be objective and summarize the main idea of the entire book.
Once you're done writing, it's time to send your draft to the publisher.
The publisher has a team of experts who will help you at all stages of the process of publishing your book. They are proofreaders, editors, designers and, in some cases, illustrators and translators, who will help you make your dream come true!